As a school we encourage all children to wear school uniform when attending school, or when participating in a school-organised events outside normal school hours.
Our school uniform is important to us as we believe this helps children to feel part of our caring school family.
The children regularly learn outside, therefore we recommend that parents/carers purchase less expensive, more easily replaceable items of school wear. We would ask that all children have a pair of wellingtons available in school on a daily basis, with gloves, scarf and hat for colder days.
All-in-one suits have been purchased by the school and are available for pupils to use during Outdoor Learning. Please support the school staff by ensuring every item of school wear is clearly marked with your child’s name.
Our school uniform is:
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore
- Grey shorts or checked navy dress for summer
- White Polo Shirt or Shirt with or without the school logo
- Red jumper with the school logo
- Grey or White plain socks
- Black enclosed shoes or sandals
- Red PE shorts and yellow polo shirt with motif & plimsolls
The School Uniform can be purchased from:
- Paul’s in Southchurch Road
- Crawlers in Hamstel Road
- Schoolwear Shop in Hamlet Court Road
Inspiring a lifelong love of learning